Welcome to the world of words . Get amazing quotes , articles,poems ,Greetings ,wallpapers & much more from here . Get ready to make a change.

Birthday Wishes

May you live all the days of your life.

  • Happy birthday to my Beautiful
    I hope it is all you want it to be
    You are eighteen already, I cant believe.
    Baby, This year you are free

    Be happy on birth Day.



  • On This Wonderful Day, A Star Of Pure Love Appeared To Be My Gift ... My Present And My Future You...!!! I Am Very Thankful For All The Joy You Bring Into My Life Happy Birthday



  • Sun arise as usual time,
    Rays fall on grass at usual time,
    Birds fly at the usual time,
    But all they shouting

    "whers the party tonight?"

    so have a very very special B'day!!




  • Flying papers,
    Multi colors of balloon,
    Delectated blossom,
    Fantastic people,
    Love and laughter.
    What it describes?

    "Happy Birthday"



  • !!!
    |^^^^^|
    |^^^^^^^^^|
    [***********]


    Happy Birthday

    Ye lo Meri Taraf Se Birthday Cake

    Ab ye mat kehna k hum kanjos hain




  • Birthday is d celebration of day of birth & all good that we have done, achieved, enjoyed & cherished since then. Have a happy, Hilarious, Happening day.




  • you were born many years back to bring love & happiness into my life.Once again i believe in god.happy birthday u big smile.