Welcome to the world of words . Get amazing quotes , articles,poems ,Greetings ,wallpapers & much more from here . Get ready to make a change.

Growing Up Quotes

One thing I miss a lot in my life is my childhood. And I’m certain everyone does. Childhood years are the best years of life. No worry, no tension, lots of fun and frolicking and stuff – indeed childhood is best. But, well, this is life and we all have to grow up, take responsibilities and move ahead. Below is a collection of some Growing up Quotes to help you through the process of growing up easily.
The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
Max Lerner


You grow up the day you have your first real laugh – at yourself.
Ethel Barrymore


We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.
Tim McGraw


Growing old is not growing up.
Douglas Horton


Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Cindy Gerard


Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form.
Andre Maurois


Go on! Go back and grow up! But I’m warnin’ ya: once you’re grown up, you can never come back. Never!
Disney’s Peter Pan


You’re only young once, but you can be immature forever.
Larry Andersen


If you’re gonna screw up, do it while you’re young. Older you get, the harder it is to bounce back.
Winston Groom


Growing up is important, and I’ve got to do that gracefully, but also keep myself at a good pace.
Miley Cyrus


Every age has its beautiful moments.
Albert Einstein


It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.
Barbara Kingsolve


It is only because of problems that we grow mentally and spiritually.
M. Scott Peck


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
Andrew Carnegie


After crosses and losses, men grow humbler and wiser.
Benjamin Franklin


I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be dif.
Dyer Wayne


You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
Abraham Lincoln


As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn’t supposed to ever let us down, probably will
Unknown